It is the time of the year where we are moving into lighter and warmer days. This is the time where we start to notice our skin is changing as the environment around us changes. You might start to experience that due to the warmer summer days you are breaking out more than usual, finding it more challenging to balance the skin.
Our Antiac range is packed with natural vital ingredients such as Sea buckthorn, Witch Hazel, Lavender, Tea Tree and Sunflower seed oil. Antiac has proven results in reducing the appearance of acne, blemishes and unexpected breakouts.
Antiac Face Wash is a mild non-stripping cleanser and our daily treatment for oily and combination skin. Antiac Face Wash keeps the skin in balance, gently cleansing and proactively helping to reduce the appearance of blemishes. It is packed with natural skin feeding ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Sea buckthorn.
Always double cleanse in the evening to ensure the skin is completely free from any makeup, dirt and sweat. Cleanse in the morning as the skin obtains a natural oil build-up due to night sweating. It is also important to hydrate the skin, so it does not become dry or dehydrated. The more dehydrated the skin becomes; it will try to produce oil to hydrate itself.
When you experience more stubborn breakouts or blemishes that will not disappear and need a more targeted acne and blemish treatment, our two Activ products can be used.
Use Antiac Activ Liquid Spray morning and evening when necessary instead of your face wash. Spray onto the face and gently cleanse your face by using a cotton pad to remove the liquid.
When suffering from severe acne symptoms, spray the liquid on the face again and let it sink into the skin or gently massage it into the skin.
Follow up with more targeted blemish treatment by applying Antiac Activ Gel Serum directly on the blemish. Repeat the application until the spot has disappeared. This product is incredibly effective to deal with reducing the redness and size of any unevenness in as little as 4 hours with the help of the natural ingredients.
The skin is the body’s largest organ and as well as it is important to take care of the skin from the outside, it is just as important to feed the skin with vital minerals and vitamins from the inside.
As you are feeding the skin from the outside with the natural ingredients found in our Antiac range, there are a few key essential tips to follow on how to feed the skin from the inside when suffering with acne, breakouts or blemishes.
- Try to avoid sugar, fizzy drinks and alcohol with high sugar content.
- Avoid or eat fewer dairy products.
- Try to drink more water, eat greener, leaner and avoid processed food.
- Supplementation would benefit as well, such as adding Zinc to your diet. Zinc helps to support the healing process from within and may help the reduction of scarring.
- If using SPF during the summer months, ensure to double cleanse in the evening using Antiac Facial Wash to remove any traces of the SPF. Some SPF’s can cause breakouts if the skin is not cleansed properly.
- Lower your daily caffeine intake and replace with non-caffeinated drinks.
- Avoid fruit with high sugar content and go for berries of different kinds. Berries also are high in antioxidants and Vitamin C which are essential for the health and glow of the skin.
Enjoy the Summer and don’t forget to care for the skin from the outside, as well the inside!